Be Honest: All Users should be open about who they are, their intentions, their interests, and their affiliations. All group and event descriptions should be accurate so that Users can make informed decisions about their participation.
Be Respectful. Respecting people’s time, attention, personal choices, and personal boundaries is essential to creating safe and trusting communities.
Be respectful in interactions with people, institutions, and in content posted during the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS USERS MEETING.
Message Respectfully: Don’t Spam. Advertising or soliciting messages are forbidden.
Don’t Disrupt. Any use of RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS USERS MEETING to disrupt the group or destroy content to undermine or undercut the established community violates our policies.
Be Relevant. Present content that your fellow Users will find useful and ask them to do the same. Content that is not relevant to Radio Pharma Solutions or not appropriate or aligned with the purpose of RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS WEBSITES and EVENTS will be removed. You are responsible for all messages and content you post on RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS WEBSITES and present during the Users Meeting.
Respect Privacy: Don’t Post or talk about Other People’s Private Information on the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS WEBSITES our during the events. Users and organizers should always be mindful of privacy and use discretion when sharing any private content that belongs to themselves or other Users.
Be Kind. Bullying, harassment, exploitation, and acts of hate undermine community building in safe spaces where people can trust one another. Building real relationships requires us to be more compassionate and kinder towards one another.
Be Compassionate: Don’t Harass, Bully or Shame.
Harmful Misinformation. The dissemination or promotion of misinformation is prohibited. This includes claims that have been scientifically disproven and that may pose a public or personal health risk.
Don’t Infringe. Don’t post any material protected by intellectual property rights unless it is yours, you have consent from the owner, or you know the material is public domain.
RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS USERS strives to ensure that Users maximize the value accrued from their investments in IBA’s Radio Pharma Solutions products by:
- Providing a forum for sharing of information and resources with regard to IBA Radio Pharma Solution products’ use,
- Facilitating communications among users of IBA Radio Pharma Solution products,
- Providing IBA with collective views and perspectives that can help IBA move forward in further developing its Radio Pharma Solutions Systems.
1. As a RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS user, you can benefit from active participation in the Users Meeting in several key ways:
- Sharing information, methods, and alternatives in pursuit of best practice business processes with regards to IBA RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS products,
- Sharing technology architecture and add-in development experiences and techniques,
- Providing a focal point for dissemination of information pertaining to IBA RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS products use, and
- Working together to provide guidance to IBA Management in prioritization of improvement opportunities and product development directions.
2. IBA recognizes several key benefits from cultivating a strong and sustainable user community:
- Provides a focal point for dissemination of information pertaining to the use of IBA RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS products,
- Provides a dynamic forum for IBA’s customers to develop creative approaches to solve issues which they have encountered in the use of IBA RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS products,
- Potential to get customers more meaningfully involved in providing feedback on future directions and improvements in IBA RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS products.
3. Copyright and IP
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Posting content that violates another party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited.
- In appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, we may remove or disable access to material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or remove accounts of those who may be repeat infringers.
- If you are unsure whether content appearing on the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting website is infringing on your intellectual property rights, you should consider contacting a lawyer.
- If you believe that content on the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting violates another party’s intellectual property rights, you should contact the rights owner directly so that they may evaluate the use of their material and determine whether to report the situation to us
- If you believe that content on the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting violates your intellectual property rights, please send a notice containing the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org Please submit this information in the format below and in English.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address Note that we may provide your contact information to the User that has posted the content you claim is infringing.
- A description of the content or other material that you claim has been infringed. Although not required, please provide us with copies of or reference to (with registration numbers, where applicable) the content that you claim has been infringed.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or other intellectual property interest.
4. Local Laws; Export Control.
We operate the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting from Belgium and make no representation that any User or Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you come to the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting from other countries, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including, but not limited to, export and import regulations of other countries.
5.Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR RELATED TO USER CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT ARISING UNDER THE LAWS OF COPYRIGHT, DEFAMATION, PRIVACY, OBSCENITY, OR OTHERWISE, NOR FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM ITS USE, APPEARANCE ON, DELETION FROM, OR OTHER REMOVAL FROM the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON the RADIO PHARMA SOLUTIONS Users Meeting FOR ANY PURPOSE OR AUDIENCE OR ABOUT ITS LEGITIMACY, LEGALITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENCY. ALL USER INFORMATION IS SOLELY PROVIDED BY USERS.
If any provision of these general usage and content rules shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
7. Laws and Dispute Resolution.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Belgium, without regard to conflict of-laws principles. The parties will first attempt to resolve all disputes through mediation. If mediation fails, then we will resolve all disputes arising out of or in connection with the present contract under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one arbitrator appointed in accordance with the said Rules. Arbitration will be in English and held in Brussels, Belgium.
All trademarks on the Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of IBA or its affiliates and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of IBA. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
9. Product registration: